Taco Bell is one of the innovative and fast-moving companies in the food industry. It is an American company but worldwide it has branches. To maintain all these stores at high-level standards Taco bell is conducting a survey called Tellthebell. By conducting this survey and collecting the customer’s response regarding the products, today also Taco bell is maintaining its position at the place.
TelltheBell is a consumer complete satisfaction survey that Taco Bell is undertaking in order to get feedback from its clients. The business can utilize the important opinions of the clients in order to enhance its services. There are a couple of things that you require to comprehend before taking part in the survey.
About Taco Bell Customer Survey Feedback
Taco Bell was established by Glenn Bell. He opened a hotdog stand in 1946 when he was just 23 years old and named it Bell’s drive. After that, he operated a variety of dining establishments and lastly opening the first Taco Bell in 1962 in California. Taco Bell went Public in 1970 with an overall of 325 dining establishments. PepsiCo acquired Taco Bell from Glenn Bell in 1978 and handles it till date.
As of now, there is an overall of 7000 places of Taco Bell all around the world in a variety of nations. The dining establishment specializes in Tex-Mex (Texan and Mexican combination) foods with Tacos as its piece de resistance, which appears from the name itself. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion clients in a year.
Tellthebell Basic Requirements
Though the survey is made very easy there are some important requirements before you start the survey, they are as follows.
- The basics requirement is that customer must have an electronic device to fill a complete form, as it is already told that it is an online form means you can fill it on mobile or computer.
- Its common thing that is you should have a valid phone number as well as an Email-id. The reason to have such things that, the restaurant can contact you easily for any case.
- There no use of the electronic device, Email-id or phone number if you don’t have a good internet connection. Only because of the good internet connection, you can attempt the survey as early as possible.
- If you have the above-mentioned requirements then you can easily complete the survey without any distraction.
How to Participate in TellTheBell Survey
- Do visit the official website of TellTheBell survey, www.tellthebell.com.
- Then, you have to enter sixteen-digit TellTheBell code which is available on the receipt of last purchased at the Taco Bell restaurant.
- Click on the START button, to begin with, the TellTheBell survey.
- Then the questionnaire will be shown on the display. You have to answer all the questions honestly and true about the visit to Taco Bell.
- You may be asked related taste, quality, ratings on the factors out of 10, service, quantity, and hygiene of the restaurant.
- It is mandatory to provide contact details in the given form.
- At the end of the survey clicks on YES and you can win reward up to $500.